Friday, August 05, 2005

Collections

I cannot collect your fragrances, nevertheless I dare to collect your emotions, the percepcion of your senses, the express train to beat of your heart, the trembling of your legs or the intense vortex in your mind.

A full vortex of sensations, stored carefully, in small flasks or in special containers, I conserve here happiness, frustrations, sadnesses, fears and rage, that I catalogue which if was a library.

The smiles they recall me, irony, shouts, tantrums, laughters, tremblings, moans and a long one etc, I conserve the shame of the first encounter with me, the laughters while daringly raised your skirt, strolled for your pubis and get a mixture of shame and desires hug.

Here in this place section of all I conserve them, intact, like my memories, the same way as my life with you.